Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

So what exactly are the weights for this race? I think they really need to be lowered to something close to what you would race anywhere else if you use the rules we used in KY. The only combo that has to weigh 3300 should be BB with twins or f-3, nitrous BB should be 3000, 3100, and -400 or -500 for a sb nitrous like everywhere else does it.

Weights are very close to KY Race and they had a good turn out there. We will look at lowering the weights for next year a lot of people are saying that weights are too high. I posted a flyer with the weights on it.

I wouldn't change the weights much other than possibly dropping BB n/a down as there should be a bigger break than 100 lbs between it and SB PA.Your weights are very close to most heads up TT5 series around the country are. JMHO

Weights are not even close to other series. You want basically an oulaw radial/ limited street style race, why not use their weights? The heaviest combo shoud be BB with twins or f-3 139 or twin f-2 @3300. No way a nitrous BB should have to weigh the same, who is making more power? And you want a nitrous smallblock @3100 their only down over 1000hp, they should be at a minimum of 2700 lbs. To me you can't say all power adder cars weigh the same say drop na weights 200lbs and say -200lbs for nitrous would get you alot closer IMHO.

One day I will have something cool here.