Quote:

Tony right now there is $700.00 for this race and a Gold Card from Jeff Johnson Motorsports for free entry to the Chrysler Challenge Events next year. We are working hard to get more money there are still quite a few maybe sponsors at this point. I am going to see how you and the other racers want to divide the purse money. Do you guys want winner take all? Pay winner and runner-up? I know that it cost a lot of money for you guys to bring out these cars and its nice to get some money to offset the fuel and hotel costs. We would all like to see THE MOPAR SMALL TIRE KING come to Ohio let me know what you need to try and make it happen. As long as its reasonable

dont call me the king of anything...lol im just a blind squirrel that found a nut, plenty of cars could have put me on the trailer. I was nervous a he l l to run Rossi/Fastdart in the semis as i knew i was getting tree'd AND if i slipped up anywhere he was going by me for the win....That said, ......as far as payout, i like to see everyone get something, ie payout all the way to first round loser. Of course winner needs to get the most and runner up . I figure its going to cost me 150.00 or so in gas each way. Free entry is great, does that include crew? and would it be ok if i bring more than one crew ??

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....