Quote:

Well good for you. I'm just telling everybody that these weights are crazy. You cant expect someone to add 400lbs to race this race and everywhere else they race you can weigh 3000 lbs. If you want outlaw style rules you need the outlaw weights to go along with it. Does anybody think I'm crazy for saying a nitrous car should not have to weigh as much as a boosted car with the same style engine?

I totally agree and I run a 360 inch motor with a Precision 98 mm turbo. Rules are in my favor. I am the heaviest car in our local series, and soon to be the fastest. Lol. I still hold our local smallblock nitrous record at a 5.41. That was 3 years ago at 3263#. Current smallblock combos are 2800# with a 23* head and 2950# with 18* or less. 434 cu in max smallblock nos and 572 bb nos. Forced induction ic 363 max sb and 468 bb. Ann fi car has to weigh 3550#. And sb fi is 3200# with 23*heads or 3350# with 18* or less. This has made our class ali more competitive. But you will never make everyone happy, I can promise you that.

2010 Toxic Orange Challenger built by B and B Racecars! All aluminum R4/P5 engine, Proformance TH400 (3 speed) tranny, full Reid case, nodular 9" rearend, full Dragpak suspension, Protorque custom converter, BS3, PTE 85mm turbo, fire core wires, carbon doors, carbon front clip, and a whole lot more!