Quote:

Is the super vic ported? That pup is makin some power with conservative flow #s and cam

I gasket matched the intake, and also opened up the flange since it had that goofy overlap into it.

All the numbers were low - I'm not sure what caused that but they were all consistently low. The flow sheet from the MCH's add another 10-15 cfm in there and that is from his bench - I believe the test numbers were at 24" on the bench at the shop, but cant confirm that right now. but we did go into this knowing the numbers were low. I figure that since they are all from the same bench you can get a gauge as to how each stacks up against the other under the same conditions.

we had fun today finding hp - started out at 580@ 6500 - was way lean - needed to jet up ( was at 82 & 86 ) and timing was at 30 ( where the other 2 heads liked it AFR was in the high 13's and low 14's - -

next pull had jetted up to 84 & 88 - made 609 @ 6500 - still was lean - about 13.8:1 - gettin there!

Last run of the day was 34 degrees timing and 88's and 90's - thats when we hit 12.5 afr and 627 @6500