Quote:

Quote:

got the back side of the dash all put together also with my new M&H harness courtesy of mega parts. again, if anyone wants the parts supply of year one with better prices and personable service of Jamie and Roy, I highly recommend buying from them. they always ask how my roadrunner is coming along. can't say enough about them.

Do you have contact info for M&H Harness? I'm needing a new harness for my 70 340 Duster rallye dash and seriously do not want to pay $550.00 for one from Year One. Also - was yours complete or did you have to splice in new wires for switches, etc. like Year One says you have to with theirs?

just go to www.megapartsusa.com they dont nessisarily list all of the harnesses on their site, so its almost better to call. my harness was just plug right in and go, no splicing, cutting or crimping. VERY pleased with the fit of it. I looked up what I payed and it was $504 opposed to YO $560. not a huge difference in price, but anything helps and in past experiance, anyway to not deal with YO is a plus for me.

I did get more done this weekend. I got the rear brakes almost all together and I think the moment to roll the rear under the car is almost here

1971 Plymouth Duster 340 auto
1937 Plymouth PT50
1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 4 speed
2013 Ram laramie 2500 hemi
2008 Harley FLSTSB springer