last one for now. my pride and joy for MANY COUNTLESS HOURS!! as some of you know, 71 roadrunner grills had natural black plastic for the black-out area. I obviously couldn't have it any other way so I hunted for a long time for a suitable true roadrunner/ gtx grill. I found one on ebay and bought it come to find out it had been spray bombed black (after I had asked if it was with an answer of NO) I decided to keep it and mess around with it. after several attempts to chemically strip the paint with easy off oven cleaner, it didn't make it any better. I then got walnut media for my blast cabinet and very lightly (60 psi) blasted the grill. after if was paint free, I used light steel wool to get a more natural look and I think it turned out great. it would have certainly been easier to paint it black again lol. the silver I used a krylon nickle shimmer metallic that I think looks pretty close to some original grills Ive seem. the bumper is chromed by AMS who did and awesome job (some sticker still stuck to the top..)

1971 Plymouth Duster 340 auto
1937 Plymouth PT50
1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 4 speed
2013 Ram laramie 2500 hemi
2008 Harley FLSTSB springer