Quote:

Quote:

Did you have Jeff from Wheelers do your engine? He's doing our max wedge right now.

what the heck ryan, I didn't know your doing a maxie car! but then again, theres a lot I dont know haha. whats the story on that?

It's a '63 Dodge 440 Max Wedge clone. White w/ red stripe and interior. It should be pretty cool when done. We had bought a '62 Fury convertible from Buzz. He claimed it was a real MW and I tried to convince him it wasn't after I did alot of investigation into it. We bought it anyway because it was completely rust free and the engine in it was a '62 vintage 413 with high compression, real max wedge heads, a stage II intake and stage III carbs. We did the body and paint in our own shop and had all of the stainless restored. It was basically ready for assembly, but ultimately, we really wanted a hardtop. Long story short, we sold the Fury and bought the Dodge. We kept the engine out of the Fury to use in the Dodge, but we are having Jeff at Wheeler Racing Engines build a 440 using all of the MW stuff instead of the 413. Hope to have it done by next spring. If you know anyone that would like a nice 413 short block let me know;). Also, the GTX should be in the December issue of MCG.