Have a small update... I brought my roadrunner to the tranny shop 2 weeks ago due to major slippage. They told me they wanted to do some initial pressure checking and minor adjustments and if that didnt fix it, they would call me and let me know before tearin into it. Sounded good to me so gave them the go ahead. This morning got a call from them asking for my cam specs and i didn't know off hand so i gave them jeffs number. Call them back later and apparently they had the whole tranny out and figured my new dynamic converter was junk and wanted to order me a new converter. I called dynamic and they told me the symptoms didnt sound like a converter and more like leakage issues. Called tranny shop and asked if the pressure check and everything else was good and they told me theh never even checked it, just tore it down without runnin it... Kinda pissed i asked why they didnt, they told me it was because i told them it was slipping!! DUH!! Now im goin to go get it on friday done or not. Im almost scared to look at it...

1971 Plymouth Duster 340 auto
1937 Plymouth PT50
1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 4 speed
2013 Ram laramie 2500 hemi
2008 Harley FLSTSB springer