as Im sure most of you have seen, I've been trying to sell my roadrunner for the last few months. Last Thursday I had someone commit to buying her and sent a down payment. In 3 weeks I'll be hauling it down to it's new home in Ohio. This has been a bitter sweet adventure and I don't think it has really set in quite yet.

On a different note, I kept the FAST 340 and replaced it with a nice stock 340. My stroker motor will reside in my new project that I just picked up yesterday Just got home from a trim to Missouri with a 71 340 duster that needs a lot of tlc, but when done it will be a phenomenal car!! originally it was equipped with nearly ever option I would have checked off when new including hemi orange, V24 blacked out hood, black vinyl top/ stripes, orange bucket seats w/ console, 3.91 gear, exhaust tips and rocker/ wheel well trim. other than a 4 speed, this is my dream car. My dad just pulled his 70 V code roadrunner in the shop to restore (my old car) so after its done, the duster will get a resurrection that I hope will be even better than the roadrunner.

Again, thanks to all who have gave me advise, encouragement and compliments through this journey. It's amazing what a person can do when you put your mind to something and I'm in every bit proud of what I have accomplished.

1971 Plymouth Duster 340 auto
1937 Plymouth PT50
1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 4 speed
2013 Ram laramie 2500 hemi
2008 Harley FLSTSB springer