Quote:

Congrats Kevin! It turned out great. I wish I was going to be at the dealership this weekend for your dad's A100. Dean is a great guy and a good customer of ours. He & his wife bought a pink SRT8 Challenger from us and his son just bought a new Charger R/T a few months ago. BTW, if you see anyone selling any brand new Ram 20" wheels & tires, alert the police. Someone jacked up one of our trucks and got away with three of them on Wed. night. I think Rice Lake got hit too.

I will defiantly keep a look out. thieves are the absolute worst!! I have no clue why my dad bought a van! very out of our norm! I promise Ill bring the rr up there and visit in the near future, we'll keep in touch! as far as the FAST in michigan, Id love to go, but thats next weekend correct? I have to work next weekend, and a guy from the other shift quit, so Ill have to pick up some of his slack to boot. I will go if I can! Theres soo much I want to get done this summer, its ridiculous. the car should be making a visit to our local track in the near future also!

Last edited by mopars_1; 06/08/13 06:23 AM.

1971 Plymouth Duster 340 auto
1937 Plymouth PT50
1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 4 speed
2013 Ram laramie 2500 hemi
2008 Harley FLSTSB springer