Hello all! Finally had some time to get my project posted up on moparts for all to see. I admit, I started the car a little over a year ago so I do have some stuff done already so bare with me..

First off: My name is Kevin Link. I am currently 20 years old, I work with my dad on our family dairy farm and work a second job as a tractor mechanic at our local McCormick tractor dealership. I became a mopar fanatic when my dad bought his T/A challenger when I was 8. My dad and I restored our first car together (70 real triple black charger r/t) when I was 11, and we've since done 6 restorations. I have a wonderful girlfriend that I should point out whos been with me through thick and thin

The car: The car is a 1971 Roadrunner 340 automatic car. originaly GW3 bright white with a gold bench interior. came with rr decore group, a/c, hood pins, 150 speedo, single chrome mirror and 14" rally wheels. car came from wyoming so is relativly rust free! Unfortunatly, as I kind of peiced together, the original motor got froze up so that is long gone..

Plans for the car: I dont plan to stray too far from the fender tag. I plan to keep it simple with the only aditions I plan to make externally is duel painted mirrors, front and rear spoilers and exhaust tips. As for the interior, I am going with buckets with a buddy seat, 15" rallys, factory tach and 6 way seat. I figure that all of this should be relativly easy to turn back if I ever wanted to. One more thing I should point out is that I also plan on building a FAST legal 340 for it but that wont be comming into the picture for a wee bit.

I dont really have a time line to get the car done, but as impatient as I am, Im hopeing it will be done in the spring sometime. I will do my best to keep current pictures up, so please sit back and enjoy. also, please dont be afraid to critique! Thanks
-kevin

6302284-100_0203.jpg (1366 downloads)
Last edited by mopars_1; 11/15/10 01:55 AM.