Forgive my absence on the board here lately. I have been buried trying to stay on top of things. I just checked some posts and people were asking about progress on the 5 speed trans.

Well let me assure you that we ARE making progress on it. It has been slower than we wanted. Keep in mind, we started with a clean sheet of paper here. We are a small company and things take time.

This is why my intention from the beginning was not to mention anything until we were closer to production. However, the McLeod M800 thing kinda threw a wrench in that and I felt that I had better mention that we were working on a project so that people knew that another option was coming.

Regardless, in the spring, we had several casting changes to make. These have been made and we are working on the gear interlock mechanism now. We are currently waiting on the shift forks and parts for the interlock mechanism.

We had hoped to have a display piece for the Mopar Nationals, but vendor time frames kept us from accomplishing that.

Yes, this is taking longer than I originally thought. There have been plenty of hiccups along the way. However, due to the fact that there will be no mods needed to install it like some of the other options out there. It is truly an afternoon swap if your car is currently a 4 speed.

I am cleaning out my PM mailbox as soon as I post this. Feel free to contact me with any questions, OR you can always call or e-mail.
Thanks,
Jamie

Passon Performance 309 Turkey Path Sugarloaf, PA 18249 (570) 401 8949 www.passonperformance.com