I guess you didn't read my last post complete NEW 440 intake to oil pan $3800 OBO. AND it will drop right in. I guess cost isn't really your main concern. good luck finding a 6.1 for under 6k. [/quo

I read your post but for 3800 I can buy a stroker kit and have my block machined. If I am going to build a 440 I may as well build the 440 I want. Besides I dont like buying stuff from other states unless its from a reputable manufacturer. That way if something goes wrong you have some form of recourse. If cost was no Issue, I would just buy a brand new 6.1 from Indy for 7k. Look man, I understand you love raised block motors, thats cool. But when it comes to reliability and factor Gen 3 Hemi's cant be beat. If you know me personally you know I dont want to be like everyone else. Thats why I got a mopar in the first place. Where I live there are none and if someone has one its a piece of junk or one that isnt cool (thats why I would not want the common big block) . I respect your opinion and value your comments and anyone elses. I will keep you posted on the build as it progresses I still havent made a decision but you have made me think.