Are you building a race care or a great street cruiser?
If you are building a great street cruiser then I'd say go with a 6.1 if you can get it or the 5.7 with a carb up top.
If you are building a Race car then go with the tried and true stroked 440.
I was at at seminar with Herb McCandless and he has done the late model hemi swap in a few cars and can't say enough about it for a great street car,
he had his 1960 Chrysler 300 with him and he has installed a late hemi in it with Holly carb getting 20mpg from his place in N.C up to New Hamburg Ontario.
It looked great and he was talking about how the costs were coming down and that power was going up with the aftermarket supplying more to the market.
Indy Heads has a drop in kit with what you need, as well TTI sells the engine mounts and exhaust for B/E bodies. This is not what I have any experience with first hand but thought I'd put it out there for you to continue your research.
If it was me and I hadn't just built my stroker small block I'd go late 6.1 carb.
Good luck, but ask your self if you are building a car to drive to big shows with great power or are you building a race car.