Q; Wow! That is tight. I bet it'll be fun getting the blower belt through that gap.
Have you powered that thing up yet? It'll surprise you!

A; The belt won't go through there, I have to pull the pump to do anything. Haven't fired it yet, probably a couple of weeks away from that. I want it securely mounted before I put power to it!

Q; Did you cut that 2" wide tab on the radiator side of the fan? It's horizontal behind the fan bulge. It pokes out farther than the rest of the shroud. It might buy you another 1/4" or so.

A; Yep, it was the first thing to go.

Q; I flush mounted mine to the new radiator. It's actually inside the shroud mounts. I'll have to get some new pics and post 'em. It makes for a very clean installation.

A; I had to completely remove the radiator mounts, so I could slide the radiator forward into the harness until the top tank hit the harness. And the fan shroud will be against the radiator fins with a little adhesive foam for protection.

I asked before and I would like to ask again; I have the radiator mounted leaning with the bottom about an inch farther forward than the top. It gains me clearance that I need between the pump and fan. Does anyone see an issue with the radiator not being perfectly straight up and down?

Master, again and still