it has a stock 5.9 thermostat, so it is 190 or 195, can't remember which.

The computer is set to turn the fan on at 210 and shut it off at 195. I regularly see the temps go down to 187 when the fan shuts off.

Only when the a/c was running have I ever seen the fans run contiuously at idle. I guess it just gave off that much more heat that it never got to the 195 shut off. But I didn't have the computer hooked up at that time, so I can't tell you the exact temp. I don't have the new trinary switch hooked up yet, so it had nothing to do with the a/c being on other than temp.

I think it was about 85 in the garage at that time.

I only had one instance where it ran a bit warmer than normal. On the way to feets house that day. Doing around 80 ish on the way there, it ran just a little hotter than normal, but on the way home I didn't see anything different. It was about 20 degrees hotter that evening vs the morning I drove over. All I can figure is the fan came on before I hit the freeway and didn't allow enough air to pass to get to the shut off temp. But I didn't over heat, so no big deal.

I do run a dual pass cross flow, so I am not sure how it will cool with a normal rad.

I can tell computer temps when I hook up a laptop, but only have the old gauge to go by when driving. normally it stands straight up and down during normal driving. Just slightly over on the hot side when the fan comes on, and slightly to the cold side when the fan shuts off.
It ran at the fan on place on the way, and it ran and the fan shut off temp on the way home.

I normally tool around town, so stop and go driving, and never had that issue.