OK an update.

Today I was presented two packets of terminals by the MB parts guy, unfortunately both sets were small terminals.

A 009 545 81 26

This is the small terminal identical to the terminal supplied by Dave, and

A 016 545 56 26

This terminal is identical to the first number except in one area, this is where the copper of the cable is crimped, the area that crimps on to the waterproofing grommet and subsequently the cable insulation remains the same.

The plug entrance for the small terminals is large enough to take either of the small terminals, the grommet is large enough to fill the void regardless of terminal number chosen out of the small terminals.

I am trying to not leave all the footwork to feets.

I was offered pre prepared small terminals with cables (yellow) for the plug, but as I am wiring in the fan to have as minimal connectors as possible I declined them.

Next, I have ordered pairs of the numbers given by feets (thank you) terminals small, large and grommets all in next week sometime, no stock in Spain, plenty in Germany.

It will be unteresting to see the difference, I cannot see why there would at least three different numbers for what is essentially the same item?

So, watch this space 8>)

Regards

Dave