Quote:

Quote:

[If i'm not mistaken you have a turbo car. I said blower.
Actually a turbo car loves the glide because it keeps the turbos loaded.

like i said, depends on the combo and goal.

I really can't understand what diffference it would make wether it's a turbo, supercharged or naturally aspirated; with a high stall converter your rpm only drops to the stall speed after the shift. I don't consider PG the best choice for everything and everybody, we chose it mainly for the price. Building a 727 or a 400 or anything else to accept considerable power is costly compared to a PG. And in our case, the relatively high 1. gear + only one shift helps the driving with little experience. I must say, that when we run the car first naturally aspirated with a street 528 wedge, it was extremely boring after running mid 9 second leaf spring TF cars. 1.60 60 ft , the rpm against the stall forever, then the rpm starts to raise, wiat till it climbs, then shift and start waiting for the traps. It run a best of 10.64 at 129 mph arrow straight and everything felt like it was slow motion. But at the moment I'm happy with the choice.

You can't understand the difference because you are looking only at your turbo combo. I'm not going to go into all of the specifics but heres a short list.
I run a tighter conveter
I run a true 10.5 tire
i run a lot of rpm
My car is pullied right now for 23lbs at 8K (no intercooler either) but since its rpm related, and has a tighter conveter..... do you see it now?

BB, TT5,Procharged 3300lb Street Car 4.79/154