Quote:

We'll give you the best job for the best price.

I'll give you the names of our current and past customers and let them tell you about us.

You won't find a shop anywhere that gives you the quality you want AND price as well as we do.

Call me, Tim 404-234-1000. We are 3 guys with over 100 years of collective experience and we can get started on your car right away. No one with less than 30 years of experience will ever touch your car at our shop!

It's worth shipping to us. We've done cars from Toronto to New Orleans. We have one in the shop now from NYC and another on it's way from WA state.

Check out our MAX price guarantee and let me put you in touch with our customers.

Thanks!

Is this the same shop/are you the same guys in the other thread 25K max labor saying that now you have only 2 guys and you don't know how to do paint and body ? And you're answering this thread ? Call me crazy but am I misreading something here ? I'm just as curious as everyone else to see the results of the mopar you're doing, but I thought I read you're not taking on anymore work for the forseeable future till you complete your own projects - correct me if I'm wrong...