Quote:

Quote:

1) Roger Gibson Restorations, MO
2) Paul Jacobs Restorations, IN
3) Mike Mancini Restorations, RI
4) Rocket Restorations, WA
5) Resto Rick, WI
6) Finer Details, IN

Good list! My advice, call each and every one of them and have a chat with each owner about your budget and goals. If you are going the OE route you might want to spend a few bucks up front visiting a couple of the shops and asking for references before committing to one of them. Go with the one you feel most comfortable with.

This is a good list. I will be monitoring this board on the process of it all. Cudakid-maybe put it or have the Mods put it in the resto part of the site? Hopefully, Mancini has been and will, provide plenty of photos of the resto in progress for all to see to you. Or if you have the progress photos, post them?

Also, as I was reading this post about your car, I thought of this question: Did you take pictures of he car as is before the restoration to give to any of these shops or did anyone of the shops named above see the car to get some sort of "feel" or "ballpark" as to an estimate?

INOP I think I would provide pictures or have a shop take a look at the car to see first hand what they are dealing with, or both. I dont know board, thats why I'm asking. Trying to get a grasp of how shops to this first hand before I get into this. Thanks