Quote:

I gaurentee I can tell you which is which

Please do not take this response as being combative. Last year, a guy on this forum told me that "I was going to eat crow" because I said that the Challenger we were restoring would look like a factory correct vehicle when it was completed. He was obviously judging our efforts by his own shortcomings, limitations and understanding of the project. If you have ever tried to do an OE Factory type paint job, you would realize that the skill and effort is ten times more involved than simply spraying paint, sanding and buffing. It is the later paint process that is performed by a novice so they can hide or fix their inability to correctly apply the paint to begin with. As far as your "gaurentee" to tell a factory job from an OE restoration, I will gladly take you up on that challenge. Make it a point to come to next years Mopar Nationals and I will guarantee that your ability to distinguish the difference will not be as easy as you presume.
Please accept my apology for abbreviating your previous quote and condensing it to the point.