Quote:

wow... 493 u obvioulsy missed the entire point of the corn field reference... sadly i guess its a bit much to hope for some kind of higer intelligence. LOL.
I dont get why u guys take everything so dang literal, ok so u dont have 35k in your car (b.s.) how can a kid buy one of these things especially with todays economy and nobody wanting to spend the money for a "kid" to get his car.

I'm going to bet ur from back east huh?
what ever i'm over it...... for now. Ill respond with more fun tomorrow or later, i gotta go get ripped with my bong... idiot... Most people who have AA tag lines u know they are actively in the disease... must be the south east

Back east ?

wow, you cant even read ...

Ahh--Now I see your AA Sig. That explains your incoherent posts. Guess its the brown bottle instead of the bong .

You still think I have $35K in my car ? Wow, you have a lot to learn . I know $35K in a Honda will buy you 10's but that kind of money isnt needed in a big block Chrysler to go 10's .

Again - i actually added up my receipts from the car last year and yes, from 06-08 i had just under 10K in it and it went 10.88 .
I know this is hard to fathom with your Rice Reasoning/ mentality .
I paid $1400 for the car when i bought it in 05' . stock everything / 318 from south Kansas .
heres the pic :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/solrizzo/before1.jpg

You kids just dont understand bodywork , do it yourself , and car building . It CAN be done. Its called lots of HARD WORK.

You can get off your lazy ass IDIOT and go search for and buy an old mopar anywhere across the country for fairly cheap . But you definitely arent the type to put some sweat into a car project and build something yourself.

Typical silver spoon Mamas boy . Go polish your chrome fart can muffler on your civic .