Quote:

i hear you, but like it has been said, technology is amazing, 13's with a 1.8 ltr 30+ mpg to me is killer. dont discount them, they r the new muscle like it or not.

goldmember.... wow just cuz i have a car that is my daily driver, everyday i drive it!!! 230k on the odometer... ya ill bring a spoon to a gun fight. [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean]? why dont u get in ur jalopy drive it out hereto california we can meet up at infineon and ill bring my b'cuda. or will ur car not make the drive???? lol
its a daily driver and all im saying is they r quick. no it aint guna beat a 9 sec. whatever but it passes smog, and is using all internally stock parts. lets see a f.a.s.t car do that.... o wait they dont. they r stroked and extrude honed and huge cams and any other trick u can do. if ur talking full on race car why would u even want to race a honda? is "it" that small u gotta try to prove sumthin to ur self?

Man this one has been bugging me all day so i thought id throw in my You do realize you challenged him to a race and tell him to drive his car from florida and youll drive your car what an hour to the track? Sure your honda may run good for what it is but why challenge a guy across the country then talk trash saying his car wont make the drive, i dont see your car driving across the country. And if you want to hit up people for races let me direct you this way racefwd.com Im sure youll find something in your area, if not i know plenty of people itching to run your honda. Well have fun with your economy car.