Quote:

God how I love to lol

69b3gt- look here, goldmember- first said I need to bring cash to race him... So with your whole drive across the country b.s. stuff why not pick on him for saying the same thing
Goldmember- ahhh, ignorance is bliss.
my little primered honda will run 13's all day everyday. Does not matter if it's 110 degrees outside or 55. It's cosistant with shift points at 9k. No it isn't the worlds fastest car, I never said it was. All I was saying is be careful or you might get surprised but some jap C***. I have a race car too, and yes it will stomp most any ricer, but I sure wouldn't want to drive it daily with no heater, no wipers, no a/c, no abs,no pdb, no power windows, no interior and almost no exhaust. It's not a regualaly street driven car, but it can go on the street.

Sorry,you missed the I installed in the challenge to kill your pile of crap. It's a joke!! Get it!! I don't pick on the local Honda pilots and even have buddies with turbo charged/stippers that run pretty well,when they actually aren't broken! Don't bring up what others have for fast cars as it's not important and is useless,YADDAYADDA. I have friends that race 7 second rides on the street for large $$$$,but I'm not the type to claim it has any bearing on my rides or habits. Your really wasting time here. Good luck with your very fast car and your dreams.