Yep, I found the air bleed and had a slight leak in the front one, pulled the pod off and the o-ring appeared pinched, I replaced it and then they both had when I put vacuum to them. It wasn't enough of a leak to keep it from working and I cant image it would have caused a running issue since the air bleed is a built in leak in that circuit. I replaced the jets with 66s today and it pretty much cured the surge, I think I might feel it slightly but I may also be convincing myself of that. It doesn't appear to be running too rich from the plug readings I am pulled and from what my eyes and noise tell me, so that much is good. It was hard to start after the replacement and ran like cr@p until it was warm, doesn't stall but idled a 12-1300 RPMs, the hot restarts are not terrible but definitely spins longer than normal before it fires. I am going try to adjust everything out tomorrow if I can with the 66s. I'd rather it run a little rich and not worry about leaning the engine out on my trip. The hot start I can live with but the ragged running on cold start up might make me go back to 64s and live with the surge.

Dayclona, does the float level like high to you in the above pictures? I have more on this but I will hold it until you add your opinion, so I don't taint your thinking.

Careful, your character's showing!