[quote=ZIPPY]That's great! Nice to see things are moving along up

Things escalated a little bit on my end and now I'm working on a new roof skin.
I'm trying not to rush + post-covid music gigs came back (guitar player -vocalist part time/auto parts electronic cataloging full time)

I've done a vlog on my Facebook to keep track, of it all using an old device I keep in the shop....
Saving the videos to a memory card so I can always play them and take still screen shots of important
stuff later for pics, if and when I get around to posting a build thread somewhere, either here or forbbodiesonnly, or both.
.....for the time being I'm kind of using Facebook as a free storage/discussion with FB friends area....

Thanks Rich, I am not rushing it, just focusing on one piece at a time. It's still making some progress, just a little slow. I have also been working on the taillights , and other small parts.
That's good that you are able to do gigs again. We all hope that doesn't change. I enjoy playing guitar, but I am not a performing artist like yourself. I entertain myself mostly !
I am on FB I would love to check out your progress. Can you send me a link to your FB page ?

Thanks,
Mark

1996 Ram 1500 Sport
1968 road runner
1952 Sears Allstate licensed, pump gas, Hemi 5.98 @ 115.73 1.33 60 ft. The best is yet to come. Painless Performance / Street RODDER magazine Top 100 for 2019