Hey Rich,
It's making some progress . I am ready to prime the roof, quarters and rockers. The rockers slowed me down a bit since working on the floor is more difficult then in years past. Old guys can relate I am sure. Maybe I will get a lift someday.
So, I reconnected the rear springs and got the engine running with a temporary fuel tank in the front. It was good to hear it running. It has been 2 -3 years !
These pics are from last night. Today I will be doing some priming and masking. I will have to get some help here to remove the deck lid and hood next. I can R&I the doors on my own , but not those bigger parts. I also have to get my "glass man" buddy to lend a hand with the windshield .
The last picture shows my dilemma with the up hill lot in front of the building. I cannot move the car into the booth by myself with the engine out of the car. When it is time to paint the under hood area ,I will need to call some friends for that day.
Thanks for asking.
I would love to see how your GTX is progressing.

Mark

155.JPG161.JPG163.JPG162.JPG

1996 Ram 1500 Sport
1968 road runner
1952 Sears Allstate licensed, pump gas, Hemi 5.98 @ 115.73 1.33 60 ft. The best is yet to come. Painless Performance / Street RODDER magazine Top 100 for 2019