Only a little off topic, but I'm wondering if any of you either have already or have ever thought about building a replica Mopar SS car(?)..and I mean one with the car setup the same as it would have been for the year etc. motor, gear, et al. I've been thinking about doing my 68 383 Sat in that fashion, especially since I'm starting to see the retro thing becoming popular and this thread got me thinking about it again. First were the Gassers and Fuelers, now I'm beginning to see a whole lot of retro SS cars being built. Love the Hemi cars but be kinda neat to see a few 383 and 440 B-bodies done in that same fashion since there were and still are so many more of them. I've already run down the list and even the exact solid cam, intake, etc are still readily available for the 383s and 440s that were chiefly run circa 68-69. I saw the article on the S & M 68 440 SS/F GTX from the first thread and see they ran 4.56 gears in that car. Wonder what gears the 383 SS Roadrunners usually went with at that time. Thought maybe someone might know.