I bought a 1968 Plymouth Sports Satellite when I returned from Viet Nam in 1968. Lucky because it was a 383 CI 330 HP 4 speed car and with the weight to HP factor fell in F/Stock (10.53) factor. The Roadrunners with the same engine fell in E/Stock and had to spot me .1 running on National records. The rule book at the time said the cam had to have stock lift, duration and overlap. The duration was not changed on the blueprint cams. The acceleration ramps were steeper but the lift duration and overlap remained the same. The blueprinted engines in 1968 could be bored .030. Prior to '68 they could be bored .060. Were the engines stock. Hardly, but then we didn't know (at least I didn't) about acid porting heads and intakes like is done now. The car I had was light weight (3474.9 lbs.) and had to have at least 7 gallons of gas when weighed to make legal weight. I ran a best of 12.60 on Carmen Rotunda's 12.73 national record. A 12.79 for an E/Stock Automatic car was probably about average and I don't think was close to the record in '69. I can look out the window of my office right now and see Phil Nichols. He was the owner/driver/mechanic on Shay Nichols' (ex-wife) car.