Quote:

I have the TTI 2 1/8" headers and power steering and they fit well, no dimpling needed. I am using mounts similar to the Aruzza mounts.

I could get the 2 1/4" on the car but they were touching the steering box. I could see where the 2 1/8" would just give you enough clearance. The hemi fits in that tight that if your motor mounts give you 1/8" or more over to the passenger side it would make a huge difference. But then you can not run the big valve covers like the Barton covers or they will hit the passenger side shock tower.
I actually got a custom set of headers built for my car. We have a guy about an hour away that builds super stock headers for a lot of the hemi cars. Maybe you have someone in your area.He custom built them so that they can be installed without jacking up the engine.
It only cost about $150 more than the coated TTI's
If you intend to put a trans sheild under your car the placement left to right is critical. My engine is centered perfectly with the trans tunnel and my CSR trans sheild just barely fits.
Hopefully all this information helps in your project. I had to learn a lot from trial and error.