if it is a non a/c car the blower motor will have clerance but you should remove it to install the motor, then reinstall it after motor is in, on the pass side shock tower if i had to do it again i would cut a small scooped shaped section out of the area and weld in a nice looking concave piece of metal(make it look factory) for clearance on that pass side valve cover, thats just what i would do, i would hammer it down that looks realy low class in my opinion, just make sure to install that dipstick tube before you put that motor in the chassis,dont ask me how i know. are you putting the motor in from the top or from underneath? i prefer from underneath a bit more work but well worth it, you can assemble the entire thing on the k frame, even the headers, and trans but........ i dont think those stage 5 covers will go up from underneath, they need to come off and be reinstalled after motor is in, if you go from underneath good luck, what are you doing for brakes? you should go with power disc, the correct stuff is avaialable here on this site hint hint

2712989-IM001573.JPG (654 downloads)