ok first off the brake booster and bracket pictured in the above attachment is the only correct assembly in apperance and function for hemi cars, in other words that is the correct one, not the only one that will work it just looks correct and functions correct and bolts to a stock location, ok, now as far as cutting up the engine compartment, it is not needed to install a hemi in those cars. the factory did it so can you without any cutting at all, my point was if you run the stage 5 heads and covers they are very tight on the pass side shock tower, and I myself, would make a slight modification, that is what I would do you dont have to do it, my current set up is basically right on the shock tower and it doesnt seem to affect the cars performance at all, i just said if i had to do it again, which i am sure i will, i would do the slight mod i spoke about, now with the a/c deal the blower motor may be larger i dont have an a/c e body so i dont know, but the a/c compressor can be low mounted and you must run an electric fuel pump with the custom hemi motors anyway, as the fuel pump pushrods and the cams dont get along, dont ask me why, just belive me its easier to install an electric fuel pump than change a motor, so with a stock v-8 k frame you can install a hemi engine with a simple motor mount kit, i like the arruzza kit myself, i have used the schumacher kit but it seemed to lift the motor slightley, others have had good sucess with the schmaucher, i just like the solid arruzza, just my choice, the shaker unit should fit no problem, agian it may need slight mods if the schmacher kit is used, other may know this better as my car car is non shaker, rememeber the factory made these cars on assembly lines, the hemi cars didnt have any differant engine bays specifications, they are the same as 318& 6 cyl cars, so if the factory did it using stock parts you can as well, the stage 5 stuff is just bigger, especially the valve covers and mods need to be made to fit them in there, shock tower, battery box etc, so it really is not a hard swap just seems that way since so few people have done them up until recently, hemis are not cheap or plentiful, even when they were new back in the day, so go for it, use the correct parts and you will ok

2713652-grille145.jpg (756 downloads)