a bit of advise here, just my 2 cents worth, it has been my experience that trying to do a hemi conversion"on the cheap" is a very bad idea, the starter will work, or you can just buy the mini starter very nice unit fits like a glove, if running a manual the stock bell housing will work fine but not for drag racing applications(clutch and flywheel will be about 1000.00!!!) the arruzza mounts work fine as i have listed above in my other post and the shock tower clearnce problem has been adress with thestage 5 covers, dont try to piece the car together with the wrong parts you will end up with more truoble than you can imagine, the stock exhaust maniflod will work fine but for the same cost you could put a nice set of tti exhaust on the car, they fit well and sound great, the small sanden a/c compressors will fit down there you may have to fabricate a bracket but thats no big deal, i would check the clearnce on that a/c blower motor, but if i remember correctley i think they are a bit lower in the firewall????anyone else have a a/c ebody engine compartmet shot. installing a hemi in an mopar is a spendy operation, everything has to be changed, front front suspension, torsion bars, brakes, radiator etc etc etc big buck job do it right and you will be able to enjoy the car and not spend alot of time fixing things, many people here have done this swap and are more than happy to help but i think all agree that trying to cut corners on this swap is a real bad idea