It's very hard to tell what is going on from those pictures. I mean, sometimes guys post pictures and they are far enough off that Ray Charles could see it, but for your deal, you need more pictures with much closer shots.

If you don't already have a spark plug read light, GET ONE. Mine is from 1980 and came in a Champion box. I've used it so long that it's like a baseball glove I've used forever. Soon, I'm going to buy a new one, and it will most likely be one of those tools that a doc looks in your ears and up your nose with.

Then spend some time learning to read plugs. It's worth every cent. I don't know a single tuner who doesn't read plugs. With that, and an O2 sensor you can tune stuff up.

BTW, I trust my plug reading before I trust a WB. I've seen them have issues. So in a crunch, I trust the plugs and if I'm still not feeling good about what I'm seeing, I pull the headers and look in the ports and drop a camer in the spark plug hole to see the piston tops.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston