I know it's probably a long shot, but the crosshatching looked very pronounced still on the bore scope and the motor definitely doesn't have a lot of miles on it, so maybe if I get the tune right and beat on it a bit the rings will seat?

Either way, I guess I still need to get these fueling issues worked out before I can fix that problem.

I'm going to give the FITECH one more shot on pump gas before I pull it off and upgrade it to a better MPI system. I never seemed to have the overfueling issues on pump gas so I'm wondering if maybe it'll work.

What do you guys think about AFR targets at idle/cruise/WOT? What about timing? I have an idea of what I think will work but I'd really like to hear from guys more experienced with tuning as to what I should be shooting for as a baseline.

Most of the specs are in the signature. It's an intercooled procharged setup at 7PSI. MSD 6AL, FITECH controlling the timing curve

Hemi itis, interesting chart! I wonder how they come up with that as how can you really say "X total compression" is the limit of a particular fuel without taking into consideration timing and intake air temps?

Last edited by 1mean340; 12/14/18 03:27 PM.