Originally Posted By RapidRobert
I would put a clean plug in #8 & see if the light blinks differently on #8 than on the rest of em & if so we might swap some plug wires & see if the intermittent blinking follows the wire (that is on #8 now). I wouldn't buy a valve spring right now.

Ok the only issue is I don’t have a shop and my truck is on the side of the road and it would enrage the entire neighborhood if I sat out there Reving the engine.
My neighbor already hates my truck says it’s too loud.
My main thought on that is I have tried multiple plugs on cylinder 8 and the result is always the same the number 8 plug always ends up semi fuel fouled and smelling like fuel.
These are brand new plug wires with less then 100 miles on them, same with the coil and same with the distributor.
The only part of the ignition that hasn’t been replaced and isn’t brand new is the crane cd ignition box.
This issue has been present for a long time and at first I thought it was a vibration from drivetrain then realized that wasn’t the case because of how it’s rpm dependent.
Then I buy new plugs and wires and a new distributor and a new coil all at once and that doesn’t make a difference.
I’m just so annoyed with running in circles with this thing and never pin pointing exactly what the issue is.
It’s been driving me insane.