Originally Posted By Neil
Someone else may need to confirm, but both mounts look out of alignment? They look to be rotated around a couple degrees????

Originally Posted By dogdays
The way your tailpipes snake around the spring and gas tank makes me think your best resonator location is in front of the gas tank. Looks like only a total of 120 degrees of bend added to each pipe.

Running pipes out the side in front of rear tires is much noisier than running out past the bumper.
R.

That's what I was thinking as they looked funky. Since I have to fiddle with them anyway, shouldn't I just replace them? Which motor mount biscuits should I use? Rubber ones are $5-15, steel is about $50 (but I feel it will cause too much vibration), and the poly-locs are about $200. Are the poly-locs worth it?

Originally Posted By dogdays
The way your tailpipes snake around the spring and gas tank makes me think your best resonator location is in front of the gas tank. Looks like only a total of 120 degrees of bend added to each pipe.

Running pipes out the side in front of rear tires is much noisier than running out past the bumper.
R.

I can't. The mufflers are there and the X-pipe before that, and the trans cross-member gets in the way before that. I was planning on routing my "side exit" (angle exit?) exhaust behind the rear tires as that's the only room I have, if I go that route.