in 1974 or so, i started my 33 dodge humpback project by dragging a lump out of a south carolina swamp. i had a vision that would later become termed "pro street". many, many years later, life and MS took over, and time marched on. i managed to go 42 1/2yrs as a machinist, which allowed me to acquire the skills necessary to fulfill my vision, but the effects of my health took a toll, and not much progress was made. also, the medical costs i incur each month leave not much disposable income to play with. i have many, many fabricated parts on the shelf [sub assemblies] awaiting to be installed for this build, but it is closely coming to the point of big money needing to be invested to finish this. luckily, my fab skills have saved a ton of bucks by being able to make most items needed myself instead of paying someone else to do so, including fabricating fixtures, tooling and equipment to get the results i am after. i am only able to work a few hours on any given day, health permitting, but i'm determined to see this through ! first pic is what i started with after being retrieved from the swamp. second one in 2006 gives some idea what it will look like. i don't have any recent ones, but many, many more parts have been fabbed and installed, but i'm slowly gaining......
beer

scan0003.jpgIM001505.JPG