Broken block because I didn't bother to chrck it, I have the tools :)Didn't think we needed to bother, obviously wrong. Nothing wrong with buying used parts and making them useable. A lot of stuff out there to purchase for a song. Just have to realize they will need work. I have put together a lot of low dollar BB's over the years that were well under $6K.

I have built, sold, bought a TON of stuff over the years. I buy a lot of "used" stuff that has never been used. Contrary to popular belief I am not a rich guy, just try to be smart about it. I have looked into the gen 3 stuff and as of yet am not overly impressed. Must be the old guy in me. For me bang for the buck a BB is going to be easier way to make that kind of power. Not poopooing anyones stuff but have not seen many NA Gen 3 pieces that make me sit up and take notice.

Maybe someone needs to do the Gen 3 like the LS guys do. Buy a junkyard Gen3 bolt a turbo on it and run it. When it blows go get another. Seems to work for a lot of fast LS stuff

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"