Just turned 198k on my 01 2500 Quad Cab HO 6 speed. All stock, except for moving the lift pump at 88k back near the tank with a Vulcan kit. Replaced the lift pump at 128K just for piece of mind. Did ball joints, shocks, u joints, headlights, clutch master/slave, driver seat cushion and upholstery. Stock oil and fuel filter interval changes. I have run Diesel Kleen fuel additive for most of it's life, worrying about the VP44 not getting enough lubrication. I 'think' that stuff eats fuel floats though, and I am on my 3rd OE fuel sending unit. Real crappy design, with the 'printed circuit' design of the rheostat getting smushed over, over time and causing faulty fuel level readings. Will need to replace the entire fuel pickup module next time as the screen at the bottom of the pickup was plugged with black bits of the float and the only way to clean it was to cut the screen. It does get the trans and rear end gear lube replaced every 75K miles, belts and hoses and anti freeze every 5 years. AT 60 mph empty on an Interstate the trip computer says 25 - 26 mpg. Will need to replace the a/c system and the dash board at some point. My dash and gauge bezel have been glued together too many times.