Early 2004 HO 305hp/555tq 4x4 auto trans quadcab here.

174k miles currently on it, owned it for 10 years now, got it with 90k miles.

Used for a daily driver for the last 8 years, now drive it a much less but still enjoy it.
I don't tow a lot or super heavy but when I do the truck shows it's worth.

Truck has been awesome and has never left me stranded, all service work was preventative.
Has always started, even in sub zero weather, never needed plugged in.
I had a remote start installed back when I bought the truck and always let it warm up before driving it, in warm or cold weather.

Front leveling springs, Bilstein shocks, running 315/70-17 BFG AT's, never had death wobble.
Never had a tuner installed or other performance mods.

I've done general maintenance over the years always replaced filters on a regular basis, batteries, couple water pumps, idler pulleys and serp belt
replaced tranny fluid and solenoids and diff fluid a few times.

New ball joints, front axle U-joints(no zerks), front driveshaft replaced with new one and installed all new front steering parts with the recall kit.

Tranny still works good, still has the factory fuel pump mounted on the fuel filter housing, haven't touched the injectors yet but will get them checked out next year and probably replaced with new injectors.

Installed a new 4"turbo back stainless exhaust system last summer because the factory stainless exhaust rusted where it was welded together.

AC still works great, I've recharged it a coupled times in the last 10 years and it seems to hold a charge good. My HVAC controls seem to work good, they do get a little funky at times when selecting from vents to defrost but seem to eventually work right.

I've been very happy with my truck and if I can keep the rust gremlins away I hope to keep it a few more years even though the wifegod is not fond of the old stinky truck and wants me to get a new one.

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/05/17 09:14 PM.