I was asked what I did for rear suspension so I thought I would show. I had the same Caltracs and mono springs on it as a street car (4 wheel drive mode, lol) I dropped the back down 8 inches from where it was. I read a lot that I didn't want to change the factory mounting locations and lowering blocks apply more torque to the Caltracs. I took 2 inches of arch out of the mono springs. Then for $30 bucks at the spring shop they "mirriored" the bend on the front half so the spring comes off the top of the spring eye instead of the bottom. That off set it 5 inches in the front. I removed the 5 inch shackle in the rear and put in a slider I had to remake the Caltrac plates so the bolt rested on top the spring so the upper and lower holes on the plate are vertical. I know this changes the IC, it goes from where the tires meets the concrete to the front spring mount. If I'm right this should act like more weight is forward. I did have to make some pockets in the floor for clearence. I added in an Anti-roll bar and now some Santhuff shocks. How will it work? Since buying good shocks 1.17, 1.16 60 foot on the first few passes. No tire slip yet or shock adjustments so I will hit it harder next time out