Thank you Monte, yes very new to racing. I can almost count my passes on a drag strip with my fingers. I had a blown Hemi street car and it fit the rules pretty well and bored to death of driving it down the street. I'm sure trying to launch on leaf springs probably only makes it worse.
Many of the local drag radial guys have taken me under their wing and have tried to help. They really are a great group of guys but between the leafs and the blower it is quite different from every thing else.
Brian was helping a ton on tuning but he is no longer driving the Skinny Kid car and isn't around now. I have a blown alcohol 10.5 guy coming to help for the last race to make sure I don't melt anything.
Slicks could be an option, people put a lot power to radials.....slicks are still that much better? (remember newbie)
When I built the car the class called for stock style suspension, that has changed. Maybe 4 link it now? More conventional turbos? Just work this combo for a while with slicks? I guess I could turn the blower down some for now might be a good start