Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

A street car is one that can be driven on virtually any pump gas, sit and idle in heavy traffic for hours without overheating be driven in rain or snowy weather and still function Real street ca5rs have heaters wipers and can be run for 3+ hours without having to stop for fuel They need to be reasonably quiet and have as seat that is tolerable for a hour or more at a time. Cars that require a more then 1 stop for repairs are not true street cars and cars with slicks do not qualify as really street worthy and pass Pa inspection{ Not Emission}

Is this a joke? My dodge durango won't drive 3 hours straight without needing to fill up.

No kidding.........neither will my dually, nor my old CJ-5.

Monte

You have a lot of toys for someone that claims he can't afford to build a mopar motor

Two things.......For one, yes I do have "toys". A few older cars, a Harley, a Jeep, Jetboat, a Gator, lots of guns and my "driver" is an E-class AMG Benz. And I enjoy them all. I am 52 and have collected a lot of "stuff" over the years. Now, could I sell a bunch of my stuff to afford to build the motor I want, maybe, but I don't WANT to. I enjoy my life and my job revolves entirely around cars and racing, but I DON'T want my WHOLE life to revolve around that...........Secondly and this has been covered at nauseum. Point me to where I can buy the Mopar parts I need for a motor like I want. No need for anybody to post up the Sonny's pics........that's a HEMI. I want a wedge.

Any other observations Ray.........LOL!!!