Quote:

Quote:

I will say all the Max Wedge cars were street legal and could be tagged and driven off the dealer lot.

Not in CT brother, mandatory defrost/heat as long as I have been alive.

Isn't the first time Chrysler has run afoul of states laws. I think the Daytona's and Bird's had some issue in Maryland regarding bumpers and in CT they had to change the law so Vipers could be sold here.

Side exiting exhaust had been banned at some point.

I would generally agree though that the Max Wedge cars would generally be closer to a street car than a full race vehicle as most of the street characteristics are there. When you buy such a car you know what you are getting into though.

Hell, you could get a slant-6 dart with radio and heater delete. Guess that wasn't a street car either............damn, who knew............LOL!!!

Individual state laws don't matter. If the car is street legal as sold in ONE single state, then it's street legal. My 74 Challenger has had the smog stuff removed, other than that it's stone stock. Perfectly legal in my state, as we have no inspection. Other states, not so much............but that ain't my problem, because I live where I live and am not concerned with other states.

Somebody posted the pic of the dragster. Guy here in town has one. Put lights and turn signals on it. Tagged and insured. Just as easy to get a tag for that as a rail buggy with a VW motor here. Same thing, just longer...........LOL!!!! What about a T-bucket roadster? Plenty of those around

Monte