Quote:

So gdonovan, are you telling that if I live in your state, I can't tag a sand rail type rig, or a T-bucket, an older classic, street rod, or some other such vehicle because it doesn't have a defroster..........ummm, OK.

Depends- I can tell you for sure if you show up with a sand rail you will be pulled over, ticketed and the vehicle towed. Happened several years ago to a buddy of mine who towed it up from Arkansas.

Was bizarre riding around in the thing watching the road going by under the "floor" which was just mesh decking.

The police were NOT amused, they did not give a toot it was plated out of state. They made it abundantly clear if it was seen on the road again there was a pair of bracelets in someones future.

Hey I have been peened by other states laws. I was in MASS and got pulled over by a state trooper on the interstate and had to abandon my tow dolly.

No plates required in CT, they are in MASS. I snuck back under cover of darkness and dragged it home.

T-buckets may fall under antique plates since I'm assuming they are 30's vintage.

"I think its got a hemi"