mufflers
rear view/side mirror
bumpers

CANT HAVE
slicks
wheelie bars
parachute

Quote:

If you can name one production car that came standard (or as an option) with chutes or bars.. I will change my opinion..

Quote:

If you cant drive a few hundred miles in any direction and be assured you're going to find fuel to fill up on at any pump? Then its not a street car. On the west side of the country E-85 is pretty scarce. So, my opinion is that if your car is an E-85 only deal, then its not a street car.

I have...
A small hydraulic roller cam
3.55 gear
2500 stall converter
DOT Street tires
Full Exhaust
Seat Belts
Registration/Insurance/Plates

But your saying because NHRA says my 9.80 car needs a roll bar (which I've safely installed with seat belts in all 4 corners in the car, and I run it on E85 which is available everywhere around here... I'm not a street car?

In the mid-west E-85 is everywhere... I can drive in any direction 200 miles and feel confident that I'll be able to find a station. You'd be a fool not to take advantage of the E85 out here for boosted/high compression cars. Certainly no one around here talks like that about E85.

Hmmm... these "rules" and comments sure sound like they were made up buy a bunch of west coast 11.50 guys trying to justify why their cars are the fastest "street" cars around.

I have no problem piling my whole family in my car, and going wherever we need to. My 5 year olds don't complain about my roll bar... not sure why you guys would.