Quote:

Awesome!
Can you get a shot of the oil filter and engine mount area on Pass side please?!

Also I called Milodon a while back about the 18336 pickup and Ken Sink said that it was still being made which is complete BS!

I kept calling back today until I spoke to Steven and he said that they would see if a run of the parts could be done next week and shipped out. I said that I didn't need mine to be plated and that would save a couple of days. Maybe if people kept calling in, a fire could be lit on someone's behind. You figure that an oil pickup tube ordered mid-Nov. 2014 would be ready by now...

Thanks

here you go - bummer with this oil filter adapter is you can't bolt it in prior to bolting the motor mount to the k member. Then I missed that I need to cut the corner off the motor mount below the hole for the adapter, you can't get the adapter bolt in there and since access to the nut for the mount where it meets the engine bracket is so limited, you can't really loosen the nut, raise the engine to put this last bolt in and drop it again.