99% of the Mopar guys I know are working stiffs who manage to scratch out a few bucks from the monthly budget to put towards purchasing stuff for their one and only hobby - their A body. Unlike the gold chain and Gucci loafer sporting crowd who's wallet is so thick they have to have an assectomy to sit level who frequent the E body, Chevy and Ford camps. Sorry we are so "cheap". We gravitate to the A body platform because the price for Bs & Es are mostly out of reach thanks to popularity of the "car collector" circus so prevalent now days. The sad fact is that Mopars are the smallest contingent of the "Big 3", by far, so EVERY part is more expensive to purchase making the car far more expensive to build than other makes. I wont spend the limited cash I have on the latest bling part, no matter who makes it, unless it will have a significant impact on the car over a stock item.

What would I squeeze blood out of a rock for? Bearing type sway bar end links although I built my own. Affordable rear rims for my narrowed axle so I can fit modern rubber under the car since tire manufacturers wont make performance 15" rubber. Splined front/rear sway bar kits. The C body spindle ideas kicked around so far have real appeal to me since a front brake upgrade is high on my list of future wants.