Quote:

A lightweight steering center link

been asking this for awhile for my bbody - would love to shed the weight off of that beast!

Quote:

How about sway bar end-links that use spherical bearings or ball joints, could cover a bunch of different cars with a minimum of part numbers across makes.

better front endlinks!!!

Quote:

Do a run of Mopar specific rims and see if they sell. Nobody has ever made good performance wheels for Mopar muscle cars. It should be easy but nobody has ever done it. It is a fairly simple combination of center hole size, offset, caliper clearance and width. Use a nice lightweight design and offer them in performance sizes.

If there was a good bolt on performance rim for Mopar vehicles then perhaps there would be more people looking for suspension parts. I'd suggest hooking up with the guys at Baer to make sure the wheels clear their top of the line brake kits.

Even if you make the simple D-slot rims but in aluminum and in 17X9"/10/11"or 18" X 9/10-/11" sizes 0" offset would be awesome! I wanted the looks of the old nascar rims on my car without the heavy weight, but no one makes these, and heck since this is a wish list, I would DIE for a set of aluminum turbine/vector rims in 17/18" rims with at least a size 9" or bigger, they are my favorite rims!!!!!!

Watts link is also good too

Last edited by dangina; 09/08/14 12:33 AM.